Ceilings – we offer installation and modernization:
- mineral modular ceilings (Ecophon, Armstrong, AMF)
- gypsum ceilings (Knauf, Siniat, Rigips)
- Kingspan Tate Grid ceilings
- Eksil dust painting
We are a company that specializes in making all kinds of ceilings. Our projects are created with due care and attention to the smallest details. We are engaged in the professional installation of system ceilings made of gypsum boards, which are ideal for masking unevenness in the ceiling, as well as allowing to increase the acoustic properties of the room. If you want an easy way to install recessed lighting – a drywall ceiling is just for you!
Modular ceilings, made of mineral wool, are characterized by extremely good sound absorption parameters. It is an ideal alternative for those who appreciate quiet rooms. In addition, mineral ceilings are often used for fire protection techniques, thermal insulation of rooms or even as interior decoration. Thanks to its fine texture and uncomplicated installation, as well as its frequent decorative qualities, it is an increasingly popular product on the market. An additional advantage of modular ceilings is their design, which allows you to play with perspective, giving the interior a unique character.
The most popular ceiling on the market is the suspended ceiling. It is composed of a metal structure and CD profiles along with perimeter profiles and an infill of single or multi-layer GK board cladding.
In our range of services, we can offer you to make suspended ceilings from leading manufacturers RIGIPIS, KNAUF or SINIAT. Each of them has a number of advantages that we can tailor to the customer’s needs.
In the offer of Rigips – a system with GK boards – we can distinguish ceilings:
- actuarial insulation: the RIGIPS AKU system
- impact resistant: monolithic solid ceilings made of HABITO panels
- resistant to high humidity: RIGIPS systems with ActivAir boards
- monolithic arched ceilings that allow you to create wavy ceilings or arches
Siniat’s gypsum board suspended ceiling system offers ceilings:
- fire resistant: GK Nida Fire Plus board
- acoustically insulating: NIDA Sonic, NIDA Aku
- resistant to high humidity: NIDA Hydro
Knauf AMF offers a range of gypsum board ceilings divided into:
In terms of modular ceilings, the largest range boasts Ecophon, which has acoustic ceilings with various usability profiles. Performances include. ceilings:
- Acoustic characterized by high sound absorption – Master series
- Hygienic – proven in restrictive hygienic and sanitary conditions – Hygiene series
- Decorative – having various forms, levels, mounting options, edge patterns – Focus series
- Classic – ease of installation and standard surface layout – Gedina series
- Economical – these ceilings have all the most important requirements for acoustics, humidity or durability in one – Advantage series
- Black – the main characteristic of the ceilings is matte black color, by covering with painted glass veil – Sombra series
- Impact resistant – thanks to the fiberglass coating, these ceilings are characterized by high resistance to mechanical damage – Super G series
- giving the possibility to separate spaces with high acoustic parameters – Combison series
- reducing noise levels in industry – Industry